Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Relax, Busy, Busy!

Seems like it has just been crazy busy lately and it seems the more I clean my house this last couple weeks the more I still have to do or do over again! The closet is coming around. We have gotten rid of 99% of our unnecessary stuff so the task will be just getting it all obsessively organized, or at least look that way!

With the holidays, its been a little busy and money is tight so there are no major projects going on around the way. I do plan on going yard saling this coming weekend though. I sold my last Inlay Table project so now my husband wont mind if I get something else to work on. Not that he minds, but I don't want him to think I am becoming a project hoarder right!

Wish me luck on the yard sale hunt!

Anyone planning on yard saling this weekend? Anything you are looking for in particular? Any yard sales that are local to the Chesapeake VA area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!