Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving- with a kitten!


So last night a little thanksgiving kitten showed up under our car by the back door. Every time we walk outside it is lovin' on us like crazy. We are not sure where it came from but I cannot call animal control. I will figure out a plan after the weekend, but for now I offered it a little dog food (all I had on hand) and grabbed a shoebox with a few old pillow cases. I didn't think it would stay in it honestly but as you can see,I woke up and the little baby kitten was curled up in a ball all comfy...awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!