Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am pretty sure tomorrow will be hectic and wonderful but I may have no time for blogging! I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I have the most amazing family a girl could ask for. I have an amazing man that I couldn't imagine life without. I have 3 (to-be) step-sons that are crazy but keep things exciting and new. I am truly blessed and thank God everyday for all he has given me and taught me in my life. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to stay safe and tell your loved ones why you are thankful for them!

Happy Turkey Day!

Tell me what you are thankful for. What are your plans for turkey day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!