Thursday, November 4, 2010

Starting my own DIY blog!

So, a little background. I am just your average girl that needs an outlet. I needed a hobby. Well, I think I found it. DIY projects have always fascinated me but never really had any ideas or creative niche for it so it was never really thought of again. Now, I am planning to marry my wonderful Travis. The thoughts on wedding details have always crossed my mind but now I wanted to start getting down to business and really thinking about what fits us and what we want. I want a quaint but beautiful backyard wedding. I don't want to spend too much. Throughout this blog I will show you some of my inspirations and some of the ideas I have picked up along the way. Doing some of these DIY crafts has really opened up my soul (a little overboard, maybe?) and makes me want to get off the couch and come across cool finds and things I can re-purpose for my regular life or details that will make my cheap-on-the-sneak but beautiful wedding. I hope you enjoy whats to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!