Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Laundry Cabinets in Progress


This is taking an amazingly longer time than I anticipated.

Ok in 1st picture they don't look so bad. But up close is a whole other story. I think I have done 2-3 coats of paint but there are a ton of brush strokes visible so my next step is spray painting them. I got 2 doors done tonight and ran out of paint and it was too late for Lowes to be open...errr. Oh well there is always tomorrow. These cabinets BETTER be done tomorrow! Other than primer or a lot more hand sanding, is there any other suggestions out there? Anyone else working on painting cabinets and find it was taking longer than you thought it would?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!