Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ideas for Tonight...

So tonight I am thinking about going to Michaels and getting some glass enamel paint and painting some empty bottles I have from the inside...If I can easily find the paint tonight (Hopefully Michaels has it) then I will be experimenting and documenting it along the way. I have seen the idea online and it looked cute so I will show you my progress...

Also I finally sold the gigantic dresser from my bedroom closet and now the closet looks huge and I am getting the itch to go through and clean and organize it again especially since now I need to come with a few ideas for organizing it with shelves and bins and things for storage.

So there are my 2 things that I plan to tackle starting tonight! I can't say when I will finalize the closet but I will keep you up to date for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!