Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bad Blogger! =)

I am a bad blogger! I was busy painting away at my table last night and completely forgot the pictures of the two red flower pots that I have done and forgot to take progress photos for the table. I will take some tonight before I start working on it and post it for you guys! I will get better at this yall! I have never been much for remembering the camera and taking photos even though I have always wanted to be the camera-ready girl. Well, with the new hobby hobby comes new responsibility and I am looking forward to it all!

Hope yall are having fun crafting, painting, transforming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your advice, suggestions, and thoughts.I reserve the right to delete comments of a negative or derogatory nature. This is to help creative thinkers or the not so creative in their DIY journeys. Thanks and have fun!